- We can’t resist: “A new trend in offices across the country, more and more people are switching to fetal position desks so that they can curl up in a ball on the floor while they work.” (The Onion)
- From HuffPo: How to make your workplace thrive (no fetal position desks to see here).
- “Every day is Saturday.” Five tips for a healthier workplace from the Washington Post.
- Researchers find that “the more loved employees feel at work, the more engaged they are.” (IBN Live)
- Entrepreneur explores “the nimble workplace of the future.”
2021 Competition Market Partners