Our weekly roundup of workplace news from around the web.
- According to Bloomberg, suburban office spaces are coming back in style. For years big companies have used their urban offices as recruiting tools for young talent, but now suburban office parks are on the rise.
- Going to work with kids in tow in east London has become much easier. Time Out reports on the opening of Second Home London Fields, a family-friendly co-working space.
- Have you ever wonder why it’s easier to work in your local coffee shop, than in your open-plan office? Harvard Business Review explores the research behind this.
- Commercial Property Executive explores how Millennials and Generation Z will influence the direction of office design in 2018.
- As technology continues to evolve, it seems that the workplace of the future will be built around the freedom of conversation. Read more from CommsTrader about the “conversational workspace,” where collaboration will become a more natural part of the daily office environment.