- This event has passed.
Future Offices Spring Online Event
April 28, 2020 - April 29, 2020
Bringing The Latest Workplace, Corporate Real Estate and Employee Experience Strategies Right To Your Laptop
As we continue to operate during COVID-19, Future Offices is committed to making a difference through the continuum of education within the corporate real estate and workplace industry by now going digital. While ensuring our employees, attendees, speakers and sponsors are safe during this time, we will be bringing together two days of virtual keynotes, presentations, panels and fireside chats with some of the industry’s top brands.
Over two content packed days, we will tackled the industry’s hottest topics, including:
- Remote Working Strategy and Technology
- Employee Collaboration and Engagement through Workplace Strategy
- Aging Facilities and the Densified Workplace
- Workplace Digital Transformation
- Physical Security & Workplace Strategy
See our list of confirmed panelists below:
- Edward Wagoner, Executive Director, Digital Chief Information Officer, JLL
- Jenna Geigerman, Director, Real Estate & Strategy, Citrix
- Kate Jacobs, Director, Real Estate and Facilities, Citrix
- Anthony Parzanese, Global Head of Workplace Services, Red Hat
- Giovanni Palavinci, Principal, Flex Office, Avison Young
- Alejandro Rivero, Director, Corporate Real Estate, Samsung
- Reno Decker, Hudson Yards, Global Real Estate & Facilities, SAP
- Michael Fransen, COO (Former), Parkway Properties
This is a free event for End Users. Visit: https://www.iqpc.com/events-futureofficesspring/ for details.