- This event has passed.
IFMA’s World Workplace Europe 23
March 22 - March 23
Join us for World Workplace Europe 2023 on 22-23 March in the impressive city of Rotterdam, Netherlands at our new venue, Schiecentrale.
Rotterdam is known as the architecture capital of The Netherlands that stimulates innovation. With cutting-edge housing concepts to spectacular views of the waterfront and rich historical buildings, there is much to experience in and around this city. We invite you to participate in World Workplace Europe while seeing everything that Rotterdam has to offer.
This year’s theme focuses on the leading role that facility management plays in creating a better world through various aspects:
- Health and well-being in the work environment
- Implementation of sustainable solutions and decreasing environmental impact
- Diverse and inclusive environments
- Collaboration between HR, FM and IT
- Using digitalization and technology to reduce costs and improve productivity
Popular WDM Contributor, Kay Sargent, will be presenting!
Stay tuned for a special track of sessions hosted by Workplace Evolutionaries!