- This event has passed.
The New Workplace – Its Value as a Leadership Tool
September 14, 2017 @ 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM$65
Work Design Magazine and the Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you to join with a prominent group of CEO’s in a discussion about the workplace and how organizations are using it to build their business. Leaders will share their ideas about the workplace and how it can be a very effective tool to drive change and drive business forward.
We will explore the ways it is contributing value and align the workplace with leadership values. This conversation will provide tremendous insight into where leaders can find real value in their workplace.
The topics include how leadership sees the workplace changing, the different ways that they are utilizing it, the importance of the workplace to attract top talent, align culture, communicate the brand, facilitate collaboration and communicate purpose or mission – as well as other important issues.
We would like to invite you to participate in the conversation to hear new ideas on the connection between leadership and the physical workplace and where leadership finds the biggest value.
- Lorna Donatone, CEO of Geographic Regions and Region Chair, SODEXO North America
- Dave Pace, CEO, Jamba Juice
- Rocky Mitchel, EVP Global Fixed Assets, PenFed Credit Union
- Kevin Virostek, Managing Partner, EY
- Moderator: Bob Fox, Founder and Publisher, Work Design Magazine; Founder and CEO, FOX Architects
- 7:30 – 8:00 AM Registration & Breakfast /Coffee Bar
- 8:00 – 8:15 AM Welcome Remarks and Introduction
- 8:15 – 9:45 AM CEO Panel Discussion
- 9:45 – 10:00 AM Question & Answer
- 10:00 – 10:30 AM Networking & Adjourn
Ticket Price: $65