Office tenants favor more sophisticated and technologically advanced work spaces and buildings to meet the rising expectations employees have from their employers. As a result, commercial landlords are beginning to plan and develop a new generation of office spaces that are more diverse and truly customized to how people work best.
Office of the Future is a summit that will bring together nearly 400 industry leaders (on both the landlord side and high-growth tenant side) to weigh-in on the latest opportunities and issues such as:
• Attraction & Retention of Top Talent: What Employees Want
• Amenities: Building-level, Tenant-level, and External to the Building
• Technology: Smart Buildings, Smart Spaces, Smart Cities
• Workplace Design as Business Strategy: The Pendulum Swings Back
• Building Upgrades: Making the Most of Older Building Stock
• Real Estate as a Service: Coworking, Variable Cost Space & Creative Landlords
Work Design readers (like you) can use the code: 25WDM, which can be used on the registration page of the website: convenesummit.com to earn an extra discount!