[Advanced Preview] Return to Work: A Leader’s Guide To Avoiding The Mental Health Crisis
October 20 - October 27
Work Design Magazine is hosting a VERY IMPORTANT series of 20-minute video interviews with Rex Miller and Dr. Jeffrey Jernigan. This three part video series explains and provides solutions to the mental health crisis leaders like you need to hear about — to help you restore and re-energize your employees, which will restore and revitalize your business.
The first video titled “Return to Work: Secrets to avoiding the coming employee anxiety zombie apocalypse” covers The Emotional 5 Stages of Mass Disaster Recovery and its impact to your organization.
Here’s what this video series and companion eBook will teach you:
- Essentials for reducing turnover so your business can survive the Covid era and thrive
- How to gain improved results, focus, and loyalty from your managers and their teams
- How to stabilize your workforce so that operations run smoothly (even in the face of continued uncertainty)
- How to create a culture of resilience that protects your business from disruptive threats
- The actions you can take NOW to reduce rising mental health and medical costs
… and MUCH more.
The eBook is specifically for leaders who want to stop hemorrhaging profits and shore up their businesses so they can weather the ongoing shifts in our economic landscape. If that’s you, I encourage you to watch the video series.
Everyone who watches the videos will receive a free executive summary and an exclusive promotion code to receive a 25% discount on the eBook.
Note: the eBook is a living document and will be frequently updated as the climate changes and more experts weigh-in.
Let’s Come Together!