- This event has passed.
WD TALKS Chicago: The Changing Nature of Work and the Workplace
September 19, 2017 @ 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM$25 – $65
Along with our co-hosts, WeWork and Swingspace; two organizations who are also disrupting the workplace industry, we are taking this important conversation to CHICAGO in September. We hope you’ll join us!
We’ll dig into why — as we experience this once-in-a-lifetime shift in how, when, and where we work — we still build office space. What advantage — whether in driving innovation, attracting and retaining top talent, and improving the bottom line — does expensive real estate still bring to today’s businesses? Where do organizations get the most benefit from their workplace? And how is the workplace being used to advance the goals of these organizations?
In each city — along with a panel of business leaders, developers, designers, and WeWork experts — we’ll explore:
- The real benefits that companies are getting out of their workplace today
- What is really important for businesses and leadership today
- How CEOs can use their workplaces as tools to drive innovation in their company
- How the workplace industry has the power to create space and set the conditions for innovation
- What are the lessons learned
5:00 PM Tours of WeWork Kinzie
5:30 PM Doors open, meet & mingle with panelists
6:00 – 7:00 PM Panel discussion + Q&A
7:00 – 7:30 PM Networking and additional tours
We hope you’ll join us!
CHICAGO • WeWork Kinzie, September 19
Special thanks to our sponsor: