You’re done already?
You actually have extra time. Submissions will be accepted June 8 – June 30. Unfortunately once submissions are turned in, they cannot be adjusted but new submissions are welcome.
- Your contact information including name(s), address, phone number, and email, organization (for sponsored teams only)
- Selected theme
- A name for your solution and short paragraph project description
- A description of the work environment and challenges (300-words max )
- A description of specific solutions to project challenges (400-words max)
- Bullet list of any additional features
- Descriptive images (up to 10 images max). You have complete discretion on the number, format and choice of visuals submitted. Sketches, plans, axonometric or perspective renderings, photographs, images of 3D models, etc. may be used to convey the specifics of your design. All images must be submitted in Adobe PDF format.
- Optional video or animation (1 max through link submission, limited to 1 minute)
- Submissions for the New Change Management Process may include text, charts, diagrams, sketches, etc necessary to convey the process, provided they conform the limitations outlined above.
We can’t wait to see your submission!