Ready to share your ideas?
Submissions are now being accepted through JULY 9. Unfortunately once submissions are turned in, they cannot be adjusted but new submissions are welcome.
- Your contact information including name(s), address, phone number, and email, organization (for sponsored teams only)
- Selected theme
- A name for your solution and short paragraph project description
- A description of the work environment and challenges (300-words max )
- A description of specific solutions to project challenges (400-words max)
- Bullet list of any additional features
- Descriptive images (up to 10 images max). You have complete discretion on the number, format and choice of visuals submitted. Sketches, plans, axonometric or perspective renderings, photographs, images of 3D models, etc. may be used to convey the specifics of your design. All images must be submitted in Adobe PDF format.
- Optional video or animation (1 max through link submission, limited to 1 minute)
- Submissions for the New Change Management Process may include text, charts, diagrams, sketches, etc necessary to convey the process, provided they conform the limitations outlined above.
Important Submission Details
All submissions must be sent in electronic format, no hard copy submissions to be accepted. The name of your submission should be placed on the lower right-hand corner of all images. Please be sure to remove your name, team, or design/architectural firm name from the images – any visible branding will be subject to disqualification. There is no limit to the number of submissions an individual or team may submit; however, each submission may only be submitted once. All submissions become the property of Work Design Magazine in order to allow us to publish the results with the broader workplace communities.
We can’t wait to see your submission!