Today’s workplace is all about connecting people on-site, on-the-go, and in-between. With the office – everywhere – companies need to give their employees and teams the technology and support to manage different types of ‘office scenarios’ from their personal devices.
Inpixon Experience is the most comprehensive mobile-first workplace experience solution that creates a smart, innovative, and connected workplace environment. Give employees the tools they need to thrive, remain engaged and connected with colleagues while boosting productivity in their preferred working environment.
Its workplace experience solutions go beyond closed, point-based solutions to help you streamline all digital touch-points into one place. Employees can easily access a custom-branded workplace app on-demand, no matter where they’re working from.
Inpixon Experience helps companies transform their workplace into a smart, innovative and connected space so you can:
- Keep people, places, and assets connected across your campus with a comprehensive mobile solution
- Create seamless user experiences that enhance productivity and improve operational efficiencies
- Empower employees to control their in-office and on-the-go work settings
- Provide real-time insights into office density and capacity
- Streamline employee communications via a single source of truth
- Bridge the experience gap between on-site and remote workplaces
- Automate personalized and location-aware on-site experiences
- Integrate with other workplace technologies and systems for a digital-front-door to the workplace
The app platform approach helps you eliminate complex tech stacks and reduce app overload in the workplace. With over 125 native features and more than 75 partner integrations, Inpixon provides an open, flexible solution that delivers a comprehensive workplace experience on-site, in-person, and everywhere in between.
Inpixon Experience promotes sustainability by creating a paperless workplace experience that enables companies to focus their energy and materials consumption on the features, functions and spaces that are most useful to their employees and cut back on waste.
Organizations can maximize the utilization of their desks, rooms & amenities to reduce their carbon footprint and still accommodate growth in headcount and services.
As teams re-enter the workplace in phases and at reduced capacities, a mobile workplace app is more relevant than ever. Our features and capabilities give companies the necessary tools to support flex work styles and easily manage complex re-entry requirements, on-site capacities, desk and space inventory, safety alerts and more – all in support of a healthier connection between the workforce and our work environments.
Health and wellness features that aim to protect the workforce include:
- Desk & Room Booking Data: Insights into inventory and capacity
- Density Monitoring: Track high traffic and densely populated areas
- Health Questionnaire: Perform self-assessment for entry
- Contactless Interactions: Trigger automated interactions within physical spaces
- Location-Based Communications: Receive alerts based on who you are and where you are
The mobile-led touchpoints influence healthy work habits and empower employees to make safe decisions in real-time based on contextually relevant, location-specific data that comes through one entry point: Inpixon Experience.
Inpixon Experience application features are housed in one easy-to-access platform allowing businesses to create a more productive and secure work environment.
Our Workplace Experience application features include:
- Campus Info: Provide employees with an effortless way to access campus information, no matter where they are.
- Amenities: Give employees direct access to all the great things you offer, such as dining, health and wellness programs, mobile ordering, service requests and other opportunities and experiences.
- Hot Desking & Desk Hoteling: Instantly search for, view and reserve amenities like workstations on-demand and in-advance, with real-time, color-coded availability maps.
- Meeting Room Reservations: Search for, view amenities, and reserve conference rooms and collaboration spaces that meet dynamic group needs.
- News & Events: Share fun, valuable, and topical company stories via a real-time newsfeed with support for blogs, thought leadership, videos, podcasts, and more.
- Workplace Analytics: Capture valuable workplace data to help operations make informed decisions about how to optimize your spaces, which features resonate with employees, and how you can further refine your workplace experience program.
- Indoor Navigation: Make it easy for employees, guests, and personnel to navigate your offices with turn-by-turn directions and live wayfinding across key campus destinations.
- Real-Time Notifications:Use mobile updates to send time-sensitive communications and alerts to employees and visitors by user, location, and globally, across your entire workforce.
Most importantly, all of these features and even more capabilities are streamlined through a centralized hub. Inpixon Experience solves multiple use cases, enterprise-wide, with one platform.