Today, Modo Workplace facilitates contactless, unified, and digital app experiences for the world’s most demanding companies. The Workplace solution is built from the ground up for organizations of any size to enable a cohesive digital workplace experience for everyone associated with the company, including visitors, and requires no coding skills to create.
Workplace serves as the digital hub of each visitor’s experience, even before they arrive. Providing visitors with a unique experience as part of your workplace app enables customers, partners, vendors, and other guests to complete every requirement of their visit on their device, before they step foot on the property.
Using Modo Workplace, you can enable visitors to pre-register, complete a health self-assessment on the day of their arrival, and view a virtual tour of your office and critical information such as parking, and health and safety policies. Once they arrive you can leverage location-based notifications to alert visitors as they approach a parking garage, building, or even a floor, and guide them to their exact destination with live, turn-by-turn wayfinding.
You can go one step further and deploy a fully contactless visitor experience with Modo’s HID Mobile Access integration, empowering visitors to add a mobile credential to their app before they arrive and unlock secure doors with a twist of their smartphone.
As you prepare to return to the office, delivering a safe and effective visitor experience is critically important. Modo Workplace makes it easy to deliver a digital experience for your employees, partners and visitors all in a single app.
- Health self-assessments determine if the user should be able to visit the office; API webhooks inform backend access control and reporting platforms in real time
- Providing a virtual tour of your office allows visitors to know critical information before they arrive, such as where to park, which door to use, and health and safety measures
- Location-based notifications can alert app users as they approach a parking garage, building, or door with important instructions
- Indoor maps and wayfinding provide visitors with the exact path to the main reception desk or a specific office
- Granular delegation and deployment gives subject matter experts to create, update, and deploy content instantly available to visitors via the app
- Modo’s integration with HID Origo enables digital credential delivery and contactless door entry for both visitors and employees
- A contactless digital visitor experience makes the right impression to potential clients, partners, and vendors