Not sure which lock/core to choose for the door pull of your project? A revolutionary approach to locking ladder pulls has arrived. The Universal Rim Housing Design (URHD) by T-Concepts Solutions gives you the freedom of selecting and specifying a locking ladder pull without requiring a lock/core specification. Whether large or small format I/C (Interchangeable Core) -OR – Rim Cylinder, this epic design can accommodate your project needs.
A patented, locking ladder pull that is destined to revolutionize the door handle hardware industry.
With this patented T-Concepts design, a locking ladder pull can be specified and purchased without the constraints of having to identify the specific lock/core type and manufacturer early on. No more wasting precious time or money deciding which lock to use for your project’s pulls. The URHD’s revolutionary, sleek design provides increased security, eliminates confusion in the selection, and expedites the ordering process.
For the ultimate locking handle solution, ADA compliance standards are a constant priority at T-Concepts Solutions. Our URHD handle can be designed to meet all accessibility codes throughout the United States.
This solution is ideal for conference rooms and glass offices.
- Patented design
- Compatible with all locks, RIM & LFIC/SFIC Interchangeable Core
- Finishes available in titanium black, polished stainless steel US32 (PSS), brushed stainless steel US32D (BSS), US19 (MBLK), and Oil Rubbed Bronze US10B (ORB).
- Standard (bottom locking pull), Staggered or Top locking ADA Compliant Pulls
- Custom finishes available upon request
- This handle can be installed on a double-glazed door with the help of double-glazed bushings. The bushings are custom designed to work with any air spacing requirement.
- We offer this unique option to provide a uniform look between the locking and non-locking design, with added flexibility to interchange between the two.
- Eliminating the need to purchase and replace glass doors. Saving additional time and money.
- To address field issues with floor/header variations, the TCS adjustable bolt design adjusts to any desired length effortlessly.
- The bolt length can be varied from a minimum of 8mm to a maximum of 57mm. With this 49mm adjustment range, floor and header variations will
no longer be an issue.
- For the ultimate locking handle solution, ADA compliance standards are a constant priority at T-Concepts Solutions. Our URHD handle can be designed to meet all accessibility codes throughout the United States.
Check out T-Concepts Solutions Guide To ADA Accessible Door Handles here!