If you are passionate about shifting “the way work gets done”, you’re invited to join a highly experiential workplace adventure with David Pearl, founder of Street Wisdom, and Kate North, Global Chair of Workplace Evolutionaries at the North American launch of The Workplace Conversation.
Date: Friday, November 21st
Time: 2:00-4:30 PM CT
Where: Starting venue will be CBRE (321 N. Clark, Suite 3400, Chicago, IL 60654) and the closing venue is The Merchandise Mart (222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago IL 60654)
Notes: Limited availability — click here to register!
The Workplace Conversation is all about building understanding between the tribes of people and place using the common denominator that draws us together and enables work in the 21st Century. Although our respective sectors have yet to fully appreciate how to respond to the enormous challenges and trends in the future of work pertinent to all of us, together we are committed to providing sufficient insights to ultimately achieve this goal. This event is a chance for people to come and experience Street Wisdom and begin the conversation.
Our objectives include:
- “Educate” and raise awareness on the “mega-trends” impacting the changing nature of people and places at work.
- “Bring together” a movement of fellow travelers, with open access to everyone on an equal footing with a modicum of structure.
- “Generate” positive ideas and innovative responses from the community to benefit organizations, employees and society at large.
- “Co-create” opportunities for collaborative working. A veritable one stop shop for those dealing with the change agenda inside the organisation.
- “Act upon” the ideas and opportunities sourced and assessed from the ‘Workplace Conversation’ to deliver positive change in the workplace.
Founding Partners: British Institute of Facility Management and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Event Supporters: WE, IFMA, e-Work.com, CBRE