We’re teaming up with WeWork and Swingspace to bring you five new events across the country and in Canada!
Together, we’ll dig into why — as we experience this once-in-a-lifetime shift in how, when, and where we work — we still build office space. What advantage — whether in driving innovation, attracting and retaining top talent, and improving the bottom line — does expensive real estate still bring to today’s businesses? Where do organizations get the most benefit from their workplace? And how is the workplace being used to advance the goals of these organizations?
In each city — along with a panel of business leaders, developers, designers, and WeWork experts — we’ll explore:
- The real benefits that companies are getting out of their workplace today
- What is really important for businesses and leadership today
- How CEOs can use their workplaces as tools to drive innovation in their company
- How the workplace industry has the power to create space and set the conditions for innovation
- What are the lessons learned
We hope you’ll join us on one of the following dates:
Washington, DC WeWork Tysons • June 28 Buy Ticket(s) Here
Los Angeles WeWork Burbank • July 11 Buy Ticket(s) Here
Chicago WeWork Kinzie • September 19 Buy Ticket(s) Here
Atlanta WeWork Tower Place • October 17 Buy Ticket(s) Here
Toronto WeWork Richmond Street West • November 14 Buy Ticket(s) Here
You can learn more and sign up for each TALK by clicking on the appropriate city and date above, and stay tuned: you’ll be able to follow the conversation preceding and following TALK with dedicated emails.
Interested in being involved? Contact Michelle Weiss at [email protected]