Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Interiors+Sources reports that creating a demand and connecting with materials scientists can help show the need and desire for sustainable products.
- Business leaders are wrestling with how to integrate formal and informal learning spaces at work to nurture a necessary upskilling culture, says Raconteur. But why are they so important?
- New York City’s Green New Deal has been passed. Grist explains what this means.
- By offering better design, flexible lease terms, as well as lower deposit requirements, YourStory shares why coworking spaces are preferred not just by startups, but by large enterprises and SMEs as well.
- Sponsored Industry Announcement:
Workplace technology expert Rick Mullins has delivered every one of his 230+ CRE projects on time, within budget and with full functionality. Now, he’s sharing some of his key learnings in a live webinar on May 2nd at 11am ET hosted by SiteREADY.Learn how to implement a proven integration process for minimizing technology-related risk when advising clients in CONVERGENCE: The Integration of Workplace Technology, Design and More. If you are a CRE leader, IT leader, architect, project manager, CRE broker, general contractor or in any way involved in the implementation of technology into the workplace, this webinar is for you. Register here!