Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- The New York Times writes that designers are adding kinetic elements to office spaces to provide more flexibility and accommodate greater collaboration.
- Tim Oldman, CEO of Leesman, discusses via On Office the implementation of workplaces that maximize employee efficiency.
- The Economic Times India shares the science behind the rush for ‘cool’ offices.
- According to HR Dive, younger workers driving co-working office trend.
- When visitors enter the Prague offices of DDB, they’re unknowingly met with an optical illusion that forms the creative agency’s logo. Check out the project on Design Milk.