Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- The New York Times writes that designers are adding kinetic elements to office spaces to provide more flexibility and accommodate greater collaboration.
- Tim Oldman, CEO of Leesman, discusses via On Office the implementation of workplaces that maximize employee efficiency.
- The Economic Times India shares the science behind the rush for ‘cool’ offices.
- According to HR Dive, younger workers driving co-working office trend.
- When visitors enter the Prague offices of DDB, they’re unknowingly met with an optical illusion that forms the creative agency’s logo. Check out the project on Design Milk.
2022 Competition Partners