Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- February is Black History Month! Architizer shares a collection of some of America’s most notable black architects over time and those who are still making their mark.
- As more companies move their corporate real estate portfolios to account for a growing flexible workspace market, Edie shares that a new report suggests that this could help improve staff health and wellbeing while cutting carbon emissions.
- A Berlin office called ‘Brutalist Silence’ has barely anything inside to help foster creativity. Check out Dezeen’s full profile of the space to learn more.
- Building Design + Construction shares that there’s money to be made in rehabbing Class B and Class C office buildings, according to a new ULI report.
- Industry Announcement: We’re planning to attend WORKTECH LA on May 4th – want to join us? Get more details and an exclusive 20% WDM reader discount here!