Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- It’s hard to know exactly what to expect from work in 2022, especially with recent developments. BBC gives us expert predictions on what we may be up against.
- With COVID case counts soaring, the New York Times reports businesses are once again weighing when to reopen, and what steps they need to take to do so safely.
- The suit of the future is here – just don’t call it “Workleisure, says Vogue.
- Return-to-office plans: Commercial Observer shares when and how companies are planning to go back.
- Who will be working from home post-pandemic? Barrons shares why hybrid is here to stay.
- JLL Australia asks five big questions for real estate in 2022.
2022 Competition Partners