Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Climate action and the push for clean energy will bring a wave of new green jobs in the building trades. Next City shares how one place is getting ready.
- As employees are being called back to the office as we ease out of the pandemic, The Irish Times asks: Will we ever return to the office as we knew it?
- For a certain set of workers, Fast Company says a return to the office will offer more than face time and collaborative meetings.
- The Press and Journal shares what the 1980s taught us about interior design.
- Architectural Digest’s Clever reached out to several experts to get some of their insight on color trends throughout the decades.
2022 Competition Partners