Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Business wearables are a booming branch of tech with the potential to influence workspaces from factories to the trading floor, says Frame.
- Propmodo says flex space is the next big office amenity. Find out why!
- It’s either the end of the era of flexibility around where work takes place – or the beginning of outright rebellion, reports the New York Times.
- A growing number of firms have started to shrink their office portfolio, shares Commercial Observer.
- Rolling Stone shares a remote vs. in-person work experience from a former workspaces entrepreneur perspective.
- From office spaces to workwear, Parade shows us how the world of work has changes through the years.
2022 Competition Partners