Bring the warmth of home into the workplace
We aim to create lasting stakeholder value through responsible growth and deep commitment to the well being of future generations. We cherish the earth’s natural resources and hold sustainability and environmental protection as our key priorities.
These six commitments provide a framework for focusing our energies toward the greatest good:
- Product Stewardship
- Environmental Preservation
- Green Building Development
- Regulatory Compliance
- Social Accountability
- Economic Responsibility
- The interior frame is constructed of oriented strand board with tenon joints that are glued and stapled for maximum joint stability. Frames and table platforms are wrapped in high grade polyurethane foam, custom shaped, fabricated, and slip-covered.
- The seat cushions are attached to the frame and feature an inner steel spring coil pack enveloped in high grade polyurethane foam. The back pillows are attached to the back of the frame and feature a recycled polyester filled insert.
- Collette’s top stitch is a French seam and is offered in matching or contrasting thread colors, except on tables. Comfort wrinkles on the seat and back cushions are an inherent part of the design. Contrasting fabric is available on all models, except tables.
- Square legs are available in extruded aluminum in Concrete, Cinder, Iron, Polished Aluminum, Platinum Metallic, and Satin Nickel finishes. They are also available in wood square legs in all National seating finishes. U-legs are offered in Concrete, Cinder, Iron, Platinum Metallic, and Satin Nickel Metallic.
- 1-inch adjustable nylon level glides are featured. Soft/non-skid 1-inch adjustable glides are available for an additional charge.
- Power and USB gromments are available.
- Toss pillows in complementary fabrics are available.