Introducing the world’s first connected soundproof pod
Framery One, a new acoustic pod developed to solve evolving workplace needs, is the first soundproof pod to combine 4G technology, a digital ecosystem with superior acoustics, and Framery’s distinguished design DNA.
The acoustic pod incorporates the latest technology, leading sound insulation standards, and echo-free acoustics. Users can look forward to a highly adaptable workspace where they won’t be disturbed by outside noise or distractions and can enjoy best-in-class design while focusing on their next project.
Framery One is top-rated in the new ISO 23351-1 standard for sound insulation. The ventilation speed for Framery One is 29 liters/second – that’s over four times higher than recommended for occupied spaces, so it will keep users feeling fresh and focused with the best air quality.
Users can also adjust the environment while inside the acoustic phone booth. Lighting and airflow can be altered with just one swipe using the high-res touchscreen and seamless UI. Both the seat and generous table (ranging from 70-120cm/27.6-47.2in in height) are designed to be easy to adjust, with footrests on the floor and fixed to the seat to keep users comfortable.
Framery has always been committed to high environmental standards, and the brand is taking even greater steps toward achieving a better standard of corporate responsibility. Framery is the only pod manufacturer to commit to:
- Science Based Targets to reduce greenhouse gas emissions: This target shows Framery’s commitment to the latest climate science saying it is necessary to meet the goals of the Paris Agreement— to limit global warming to well-below 2°C above pre-industrial levels and pursue efforts to limit warming to 1.5°C.
- A Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), independently verified and registered document that communicates transparent and comparable information about the life-cycle environmental impact of products: Framery’s pods use sustainability sourced wood that are FSC or PEFC These forests act as a carbon sink which results in the materials needed to build Framery O binding 1,760kg of CO2 and Framery Q binding 2,923kg of CO2.
Framery is committed to the Health Product Declaration. This provides an accurate and reliable report of product contents and associated health information: Over half the materials used to create a pod are made of renewable materials and 16% are sourced from recycled material. Whenever possible, these materials are sourced locally.
The Framery One pod’s impressive ventilation will also keep users feeling fresh and focused. The ventilation speed for Framery One is 29 liters per second, over four times higher than what is recommended for occupied spaces. Additionally, Framery One received a quality rating by the new ISO 23351-1 standard for sound insulation. Users never have to worry about private conversations being overheard or disrupting coworkers, even if the pods are near desks.
- Acoustic rating: The speech level reduction ( DS,A ) of Framery One is 30 dB measured according to ISO 23351-1. Pods with this level of sound insulation can be placed right next to workstations in an office, and people working outside them will not be able to overhear discussions happening inside the pod.
- Air quality considerations: The ventilation speed for Framery One is 29 l/s which is over four times higher than recommended for occupied spaces. This ensures that the air inside Framery One is extra fresh and clean. The air is also always free of odors because of the activated carbon filter. The filter removes pollutants from the air through an adsorption process. The indoor air quality of all Framery products is tested by an accredited testing laboratory, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, and is found to be well within the limits of M1 emission classification.
- Future-proofed design: Framery One will improve over time, thanks to intuitive software that keeps the pod up-to-date as technology evolves. Its future-proof, modular design ensures that the pod can be upgraded as new tech specifications or working methods become the norm.
- Smart settings: Framery One’s settings and adjustments are just a swipe away. All settings can be managed using the high-res touchscreen and seamless user interface (UI). Using the pod’s touchscreen, the user can adjust the airflow and brightness of the lights according to their preferences.
- Framery Connect: Our digital management system Framery Connect keeps the Framery One performing perfectly and alerts you to any potential issues. More about Framery Connect at https://www.frameryacoustics.com/en/products/framery-connect/.
- Adjustability: Both the seat and the table can be adjusted easily, with footrests on the floor and fixed to the seat to keep users comfortable for long periods. The pod is also available without the seat for those who prefer to stand. Framery One’s settings and adjustments are just a swipe away. All settings can be managed using the high-res touchscreen and seamless user interface (UI). Using the pod’s touchscreen, the user can adjust the airflow and brightness of the lights according to their preferences.
- Sustainability: The pod is constructed from steel, and a total of 95% of the materials used in this highly durable pod can be recycled. Steel also helps to ensure that the structure is fireproof, ensuring user safety.
- Design it the way you like: Framery One’s exterior is available in eight timeless colors, including White, Grey, Black, Powder Blue, Winter Moss, Sand, and Navy. The design team also created a range of interior panel fabrics for the carpet, seats, and tables so that the pod can be adapted to suit a specific company style. Given that offices are constantly changing and can be challenging to reorganize spatially, the pod is also equipped with wheels, allowing users to move the furniture within the office as needed over time.