Empower your employees with a single mobile experience that makes it easy to navigate all aspects of the new hybrid workplace. They can quickly book desks, equipment and rooms, sync schedules with co-workers, access local transit and dining options, manage visitors and stay connected in real-time with relevant communications, all from one mobile app. Give on-site employees the tools to plan a productive day in the office and remote workers equal opportunities to collaborate, to keep innovation flowing. Help employees make the most of their days while you make the most of your dynamic space with Modo Workplace. Companies leading the transformation to hybrid work, like Goldman Sachs, Okta and others, trust
the Modo low-code building platform for their mobile workplace apps, and the continued innovation of our solution offering is informed by their best practices. Modo Workplace is exclusively designed and out-of-the-box-ready to:
- Streamline the end-to-end workplace experience in one app – no need for employees to access different tools across devices and apps. It’s all on their phones!
- Build confidence, boost productivity and collaboration with a digital experience that keeps employees connected and facilitates schedule syncing among coworkers
- Optimize space utilization by placing the tools to discover and book the right resources in each employee's hand
- Reduce app launch time and speed expansion with pre-built features and a highly customizable UI built on an enterprise-class global infrastructure
Modo Workplace includes features to keep employees safe, reduce the anxiety of returning, and motivate healthy behaviors:
- Return to the office with confidence – by taking virtual tours of the new experience before arriving, indoor and outdoor wayfinding for the best routes, performing health self assessments, and through personalized/location-based notifications
- Stay healthy – beyond easy access to wellness services and health related workplace amenities, the app enables employees with secure symptom self-reporting, wellness monitoring, health attestations, touchless entry, sanitization requests, the ability to locate PPE and more
- Maintain social distance – through building and floor cleaning status and floorplans, reserving safe workstations, and via quick polls and nudges to motivate healthy behaviors and visibility into density of common areas
- Remain informed and safe – with location-based updates and mobile alerts relevant by persona, easy access to policies and protocols, safety contacts, help request ticketing, and food/dining and transit options
- In-Office Schedule: From one screen, view your workday schedule, expand it to see buddies’ schedules and edit/cancel bookings. Set preferences for default office locations, meeting rooms and desks.
- Collaborator Synch: See who’s working when/where and align your schedule and location. One click to confirm, cancel or edit. View, edit, add to and rearrange your pre-populated buddy list with ease. Quickly find and add buddies to your list with progressive search by name or email.
- Getting Around: Use interactive floorplans to find amenities, co-workers and desks. Integration with Mapspeople and Google enables outdoor to indoor navigation, search and filter capabilities. Mobile ID features turn smartphones into passports for touchless access to buildings, rooms and desks.
- Room Reservations: Microsoft 360, EMS and Zoom integration help you manage hybrid meetings with the ability to select available meeting space based on location, attendee profiles and AV needs. Motion sensor integration can automatically release rooms if no physical presence is detected.
- Messages and Alerts: Manage space utilization with nudge notifications asking employees to confirm reservations and/or opt to release bookings automatically unless confirmed before start time. Alert employees to office status changes and provide a central hub for information and communication by location and/or personas via Bluetooth beacons and geofences.
- Process Orchestration: Integration with ServiceNow and other systems to enable the creation of help desk tickets, work order approvals, and in-app searches of the knowledge base.
- Accelerated Adoption: Pre-built features on top of a fully managed infrastructure let you launch and pivot quickly while infinite customization and smooth integration with enterprise systems mean you can keep using your existing booking systems and/or manage it all through the Modo platform.
- A Holistic Approach Employees Love to Use: Unifies the entire workplace experience in one seamless app – there’s no need for employees to access different tools on different devices or learn multiple interfaces. It’s all in one place, one interface, on their phones.