Introducing the new Afwall® Millennium™ FloWise® wall-hung toilet line from American Standard. Our reliable and dependable wall-hung toilet is now even better and more powerful with a premier flushing performance at lower flush volume, increased static weight load capacity, and streamlined design.
The Afwall handles between 1.1 and 1.6 GPF, saving 31% of water (which is 11% higher than the minimum WaterSense limit of 20%).
The Afwall’s EverClean glaze is anti-microbial and fired into the piece during production, giving permanent protection. This smooth finish makes it harder for dirt to stick to the toilet as well. The wall-mounted design also allows for easier cleaning underneath the bowl.
- Wall-hung elongated flushometer bowl, less seat
- High Efficiency Toilet (HET) operates in the range of 1.1gpf – 1.6 gpf (4.2 Lpf – 6.0 Lpf)
- Maximum Performance (MaP) score of 1,000 grams at 1.1 – 1.6 gpf
- EverClean® Antimicrobial Surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- Direct-fed siphon jet flush action
- 2-1/8″ (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway – 2″ (51 mm) minimum ballpass
- Static weight load of 1,000 lbs (453 kg). Not recommnded for bariatric use
- Concealed trapway design with condensation channel
- 1-1/2″ (38 mm) inlet spud