How to reduce acoustic distractions and improve speech privacy
The oft-maligned “open office” is often due to the lack of consideration for acoustics. How can we address acoustics within well-designed and productive office environments to help provide a collaborative environment that works for everyone?
Everyone in the industry knows about the problem of noise and acoustics in the workplace – we’re here to present the solution!
When? November 19th, 6 PM
Where? FOX Architects, Washington DC
Work Design Magazine welcomes key contributor, Steve Johnson of ADI Workplace Acoustics, to present a fast-paced, CEU certified program on office acoustics and speech privacy.
Key learning points for this presentation include:
- What defines privacy?
- What are the latest tools available to mitigate acoustic issues
- How to make good design decisions that support the work environment
- How to educate clients on the importance of managing acoustics part of the design process
Who will be in the audience?
Interior Workplace Designers, Project Managers, and Planners from leading organizations in the DC, Virginia and Maryland markets.
Want to support this important conversation?
We have a select number of exclusive sponsorships available. Each partnership includes:
- prominent visibility throughout all promotional components associated with the event
- on-site activation (We’ll supply cocktail tables & linens)
- custom mention at the event
- unlimited complimentary tickets
- collaboration with WDM editors to create a solution profile (like this one here) to be shared with the entire 63,000+ WDM
TOTAL INVESTMENT: $2,200 net
Thank You to Our Sponsors