Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Ladders shares the varying open office designs adopted by the five successful CEOs and employees featured a new report from Clutch.
- Many flexible office users would prefer to work in conventional space, reports Workplace Insight.
- For the past 10 years, everyone has been focused on millennials and how they interact with their workspaces. The conversation, says REJournals, should be on the next generation, Gen Z, which is just entering the workforce.
- Design Milk reports that Room & Board is re-imagining their contract furniture with the launch of Room & Board Business Interiors. Also make sure to check out our interview with Room & Board here.
- With a comprehensive strategy, Facility Executive says data provided by workspace sensors can help ensure facility space assets are leveraged to their full potential.