Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Forbes explores the rising popularity of biophilia in the workplace and how it can help make employees more productive.
- Then, check out this article from Quartz arguing that the productivity science behind biophilia is about much more than plants.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at Residential Furniture’s transition to commercial-grade standards from Interior Design.
- Are designers ignoring leadership styles in the quest for the most productive workplace? Find out more from Workplace Insight.
- Wondering how to choose a phone booth for your office? Quartz at Work says you should start with a smell test.