Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Typically, spring is a thrilling time for the global design industry, the calendar crammed with high-profile fairs, exhibitions, and more. But as COVID-19 accelerates and continues to wreak havoc around the world, Architectural Digest shares the events that have been postponed and canceled.
- HR News explains why you should leave the office to design your next one.
- It is hard to focus on work and do your best when you can’t actually fit in your office chair. Fast Company reports why offices need to be designed for larger bodies.
- Architizer shares 50 influential women who are busy proving that the future (of architecture) is female.
- Whether the scale at hand is the office or the city, spatial planners cannot afford to design from the top down without user buy-in, says Propmodo.