Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- From suburban outposts to intelligent wayfinding and open-air office spaces, Frame shares the trends from the past year that will help you navigate the future of workplace design.
- Are you sure you want to go back to your office, asks the New York Times. The future of work is flexibility.
- Fast Company shares three lessons COVID-19 has taught us about remote work.
- Architect and entrepreneur Amanda Gunawan, founding partner of OWIU Studio, shares her top 10 LA design spots for the post-pandemic world via Forbes.
- MiBiz reports that experts divided over the future of office space.