Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- In honor of Women’s History Month, Design Milk shares five of the most influential female architects of the 20th century.
- While the pandemic imposed the WFH economy, it was going to happen anyway, reports Forbes.
- ArchDaily shares how to retrofit buildings with social distancing in mind.
- The New York Times reports that many employers are not making return to work decisions until workers are vaccinated. And some are making plans for “hybrid” work arrangements.
- How is the link between wellbeing and green design driving material innovation? Find out more from Workplace Insight.