Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- A staff member recounts their surreal return to The Atlantic’s New York offices a few weeks ago.
- St. Louis Business Journal shares some major companies have delayed return-to-office plans beyond Labor Day with a recent surge in Covid-19 cases and spread of the highly contagious Delta variant.
- The future office is going to involve many fewer people being in the office full time, reports Above the Law.
- The importance of health and environmental awareness is becoming widely recognized. Inquirer.net shares how offices are finding more and more ways to give back to the environment.
- The HR Director shares top tips for creating inspiring and safe office spaces post-Covid.
2021 Competition Market Partners