Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Office terraces started as a nice amenity to have. As time has marched on, Commercial Observer reports they have become a must-have.
- Facility Executive takes a look at how to right-size office spaces for hybrid work.
- In this new hybrid environment in which we cater to how our employees work best, Building Design + Construction asks: how will we manage new hybrid work practices and etiquette?
- ArchDaily explores how spaces can impact emotional well-being.
- Forbes shares some flexible solutions for wherever the future takes the office.
2022 Competition Partners