Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- TIME takes a look at what the office of the future might look like. Things are looking greener, more social and may even include childcare.
- Unleash shares nine remote working trends to look out for in 2022 and 2023.
- Check out Harvard Business Review’s look at how LinkedIn redesigned its HQ for hybrid work.
- A trip to the cozy, neoclassical, Northern England home of the Brontë family helps a blocked Wall Street Journal journalist re-see her own workspace.
- CNBC Make It shares what career experts advise to do when you work remote but your coworkers are returning to the office.