Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Harvard Business Review explores why you need to collect the right data to craft a better employee experience.
- Stepping into Spotify’s office in Los Angeles’s Arts District feels a bit like walking into an art gallery. Learn more about their new space via TIME.
- Frame shares 10 furnishings from Orgatec that will help you create a more agile workspace.
- For women, IWG says the shift to hybrid work represents a crucial opportunity to address existing inequalities at work and at home.
- When it comes to the future of office, everyone’s touting flexibility. Commercial Property Executive asks what that will actually take.