Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- People crave spaces that facilitate focused work, reports FastCompany, but many offices still aren’t designed for the way people work most effectively.
- i+s design shares six products that contribute to the circular economy.
- Forbes shares the main ingredients to design hybrid workspaces that really work.
- Coworking spaces can limit the creativity and innovation of new businesses, says HR News.
- Connected Real Estate Magazine reports on a survey that finds tech, flex space will bring employees back to the office, not fancy amenities.