Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- While often associated with playful and whimsical campuses, Architectural Digest connects with a Google architect and interior designer who shares what truly makes a Google workspace.
- Goodbye Zoom? Instead of cutting jobs, Vox shares what employers are cutting instead.
- Commercial Observer explores findings from a new survey that reveals office workers want Wi-Fi and flex space instead of lattes and beer.
- Check out how CIBC is taking a ‘hospitality inspired approach’ to designing office space via BNN Bloomberg.
- Does the hybrid workplace represent the new status quo and, if so, how does that impact the physical spaces of the pre-pandemic office world? Daily Commercial News answers.