Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Forget return-to-office mandates. The most sought-after talent want ultimate flexibility. Wired explains why their bosses need to get on board.
- Facility Executive shares how a renovated bank enhanced its acoustic privacy in an open plan.
- Will coworking spaces survive? The Property Tribune give five reasons why experts think 2023 is the year of flexible working.
- Architectural Digest explores the “Bilbao effect” and why the desire for it must die if contemporary buildings are to become icons that last.
- Frame interviews authors Adam Scott and Dave Waddell on workplace experience design.