Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Hybrid work is here to stay. However, some organizations have responded to this development by forgoing the office entirely. Fast Company shares why this may be a mistake.
- Meta, the Facebook and Instagram parent, needed a new setup for their loud hybrid workplace. The Wall Street Journal gives us a first look at their quieter cubicles.
- Forbes shares how to design your office space while keeping the employee experience in mind.
- Philippe Paré has earned a reputation for creating inspiring workspaces that foster interaction and excitement. Will those aspects still be crucial in tomorrow’s offices? And with the rise of remote working, how can organizations navigate the HQ’s shifting role? He shares his thoughts and insights with Frame.
- Traditional office buildings are the cornerstone of businesses worldwide. While the work is necessary for industries to thrive, offices often contribute to climate change. Renewable Energy Magazine explores how greener offices can make a difference for the planet.