Bauhaus meets European Contemporary. With a quick 4-6 week lead-time and a variety of custom options, Emblem’s American-made Bend Collection offers lounge seating for creative, inspiring spaces.
The Bend’s tubular steel exterior frame wraps its back and arms making it an ideal match for an open space, where it can be admired from all angles. Curves at the top and bottom of the arms flow into the curved apron below the seat for visual continuity. A bench seat cushion elongates the design and keeps the focus on its curves.
Commercial-grade construction and materials come standard with all Emblem’s products, along with a 5-year commercial warranty.
Featured in our standard high-performance Endurance Velvet, the Bend is also available in a variety of tailored textile options, as well as COM/COL.
Emblem manufacturers in the USA and our factories adhere to strict California air quality requirements. We partner with other local suppliers whenever possible. We take an earth-conscious approach to manufacture by choosing responsibly harvested and locally sourced wood, recycled steel components, water-based and low-VOC finishes, and formaldehyde-free glue. All of our products are handmade and built to last – not built for the landfill.
- The Bend Collection includes a sofa (80″W), loveseat (56″W), and chair (32″W).
- Height: 32″; Depth: 34″; Seat height 18″; Seat depth 21″; Arm height 27″
- Kiln-dried hardwood and engineered plywood frames; interlocking mortise and tenon joints, glued, corner-blocked and double-dowelled.
- High-resiliency, high-density foam with Dacron wrap.
- Standard finish options include black and brushed brass. Custom options available.
- Choice of Emblem Endurance Velvet. Additional custom options, COM, COL available. All Emblem fabrics are 100,000+double-rubs.
- Always commercial-grade.