Furniture with a purpose
Nook is a family of mindful meeting and personal spaces – designed for wellness and agility in hybrid workplace and learning spaces. With workplaces facing sudden and dramatic change, Nook has created a range of solutions that quickly and easily help to tackle social distancing & density issues, lower stress levels & improve wellbeing, cater for neurodiversity, add space flexibility & future proofing. All without costly redesign or disruption.
As we adapt to new ways of working, expectations have evolved. The fundamentals of the workspace must now include wellbeing, hygiene, distancing, collaboration, social functions, agility, and technology.
Used in the workspace, education environments, and event settings, Nook helps to:
- Tackle social distancing & density issues
- Lower stress levels & improve wellbeing
- Promote Neuroinclusivity
- Increase small-meeting volume
- Add space flexibility
- Cultivate engagement
- Improve productivity
Nook Huddle Pods
Complimenting meeting rooms with flexible huddle solutions allow smaller powerful get-togethers to take place. Remarkably quiet inside but without cutting a person off from the environment, Nooks allow users to personalize their environment, a vital tool for helping brains settle.
Come experience this product in action at NeoCon 2022 • Booth 7-1062 !
The most sustainable products are those that can be used and reused for many years. Nook is designed on that basis using over 70% recyclable materials which are 90% recyclable.
Built for wellness and neurodiversity
Nook is built on the foundations of neurodiversity and contains the key components of an inclusive wellness space:
- Personal and Intimate Feeling
- Manage Noise and Disruption
- Tunable Lighting Control
Agile system, built for change
Designed to maximize people density and personal safety, Nook Huddle and Open spaces, Solo booths and accessories are mobile, modular and building code friendly.
Putting health and safety upfront
Nook is designed to provide shelter and protection without creating confinement. Materials are chosen for cleanability, durability, and sustainability.
- Nook Huddle Pods are intentionally open on one side. This openness combats the claustrophobia, staleness of air and overheating that enclosed pods encounter. Nook balances this openness and approachability with a surprising quietness once inside.
- Sitting in to a Nook removes much of the disturbing high frequency noise from the noise spectrum. It removes the strain of having to focus hard on a conversation and brings a sense of relief and relaxation.
- Users have called it ‘an oasis of calm’. It is not productive to put decibel readings on this effect as its not a simple quantifiable measurement. It is a feeling of intimacy and peace which adds to personal wellbeing and promotes focus.
- Nook Huddle Pods include as standard :
- USB-A and USB-C outlets
- 3 x standard 120v outlets
- Nook Open Shelter – can add power as required.
- 90 minutes for 2 persons without prior experience.