With our “new normal” of safe distancing, ease of reconfiguring is essential. Flex Mobile features locking casters for greater flexibility in moving and adapting spaces. Set-up is a breeze for all users. Combine these mobile lounge shapes with fun ottoman shapes and your space fills with playful, engaging configurations.
For more than 60 years, HPFi® (High Point Furniture Industries) has been building furniture in the United States with respect to our environment and our community. As a world-class manufacturing operation, we strive to reduce and to eliminate impact on our environment. We recycle and reuse wherever possible. When viable and acceptable to our customers, we incorporate recycled and recyclable materials into our finished products.
At HPFi, we understand the future does not belong to us, nor does the earth, nor its resources. The maintenance of our environment and a commitment to sustainability is an ongoing responsibility that we share with every person, organization and industry enjoying the abundance of this earth. We pledge to continually respect our resources and build community for those of us here today and for those who will follow.
- Durable hardwood frames with reinforcing corner blocks
- Fully upholstered with double-needle trim on seat, back and arms to reinforce sewing
- Available in woven or coated fabrics in a single or two tone combinations
- Dual-wheel locking casters provide easy mobility
- Metal-to-metal connection of seat and back ensures long-term durability
- Sustainable soy-based, CFC-free foam interior for maximum comfort