Proxyclick is a cloud-based visitor management platform built for the best-of-breed needs of the global enterprise. The platform helps trusted brands across every industry to transform the way they welcome their visitors, employees and contractors. Our clients include L’Oréal, Vodafone, Revolut, PepsiCo, Audi, and other global Fortune 500 companies.
We integrate with dozens of systems and apps to make managing people flows easy, including access control systems, desk booking platforms, calendar apps, storage apps and more.
With more than 35 million visits registered in 10,000 locations around the world, Proxyclick’s solution allows organizations to minimize security and compliance risks while upholding privacy rights.
- Desk booking: Allow employees to schedule their attendance and book their desks in advance, helping organizations adhere to building occupancy levels and ensure physical distancing on-site.
- Remote registration: Send digital health questionnaires to employees, contractors, and visitors ahead of their arrival on-site. Deny them access to the building if they do not meet screening criteria.
- Touchless check-in: Grant employees, visitors, and contractors access to your building via unique QR codes that can be scanned from their mobile devices at kiosks, as well as doorways, turnstiles, and elevators via destination dispatch for an entirely touchless check-in process. Integrate contactless temperature scanners to take employees’ temperatures upon arrival, and deny them access if they have a fever.
- Analytics & reporting: Get access to real-time occupancy data to understand who was on-site at what time, and who they may have come into contact with, to facilitate contact tracing.
- Data privacy: Proxyclick is committed to respecting data privacy, giving users the option to easily delete data, and businesses peace of mind by securely storing health data.
- Truly unlimited: Enjoy unlimited visitors, hosts and kiosks with any plan.
- Emergency messages: Send an automatic message to every person on-site in case of an emergency.