Assemble Poppin’s Raise Adjustable Height Desk completely without tools—all in under 2 minutes per desk! Our patent pending lever eliminates screws and tools, giving you the option to quickly build, reconfigure, or move your Sit/Stand desk anywhere in the office with ease. Designed for ideal ergonomic work, the Raise allows you to transition from sitting to standing in seconds, giving you total flexibility throughout your work day.
WDM reviewed this product and here’s what we loved most!
I love being able to stand up and do work. The sound the desk makes when it goes up and down is also quite lovely (noise level below 50dB). Also I love that you can easily take apart the desk without tools if I wanted to move it. It is easy to clean with a laminate top.
- The Raise’s patent pending lever eliminates screws and tools, allowing anyone to put the desk together in under 2 minutes, saving you time and assembly expenses
- Position the Raise’s work surface at any height between 25″ and 50.5″ to get your keyboard at the optimal ergonomic level
- The extended range of motion supports multiple uses, from low table to standing desk for someone up to 6’6″
- With electric legs traveling at 1.4″ per second at a noise level below 50dB, you can quickly and quietly move from sitting to standing
- Intuitive LED lever handset moves your desk with natural up/down hand motions
- Desk bases can support and lift up to 300 pounds
- Simply plug the desk base into a standard 15A outlet
- Leave your latte: the laminate tops are stain-resistant and easy to clean
- Meets or exceeds BIFMA’s durability standards for office furniture
- Compatible with casters (sold separately)
- Designed by Poppin in NYC