Rokkitt is an adjustable, pivot and swivel perch providing active, rocking motion. Designed to offer the ideal height active seat to accompany most table and desk heights and perfect for sit-to-stand work areas.
Rokkitt features a broad rectangular-shaped base allowing a +/- 20-degree pivot. The swivel seat enables rocking motion side to side or front to back.
Rocking in a chair is a simple yet effective way to improve physical and mental health. It’s a low-impact form of exercise that provides numerous benefits without putting stress on the joints. Just a few of the health benefits of rocking include:
- Stress relief: Release tension and reduce stress levels.
- Improved posture: Promote good posture by correcting the alignment of the spine.
- Increased circulation: Stimulate blood flow and increase circulation, which can help reduce swelling in the legs and feet.
- Better sleep: Helps soothe the body and promote relaxation.
- Reduced anxiety: Repetitive, rhythmic motion can help to calm the mind and reduce symptoms of anxiety.
- Improved balance: The gentle back and forth motion helps to improve balance and coordination.
- Boosted mood: The relaxation and stress relief can help to improve overall mood and enhance feelings of well-being.
- 20 degree + / – pivot
- 360 degree seat swivel
- Rocks front-to-back or side-to-side
- 9” travel pneumatic gas lift
- Non-slip, anti-squeak rubberized base
- Double height adjustment button
- Commercial grade polyurethane foam seat