Spencer tables are a new twist on an old favorite with a sawhorse base style. As on other HPFi tables, these tables feature high durability AdvantEdge PVC edge banding on the 1″ thick core, thermally fused laminate tops. Spencer occasional height tables are a perfect companion to Eve and Accompany lounge furnishings, particularly the Eve Harbor privacy seating models.
As a world-class manufacturing operation, we strive to reduce and to eliminate impact on our environment. We recycle and reuse wherever possible. When viable and acceptable to our customers, we incorporate recycled and recyclable materials into our finished products. Laminate tops meet Sustainable Forestry Initiatives (SFI) standards and/or Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) and exceed 80% pre-consumer recycled wood fibers
Spencer tables can easily be reconfigured to maintain not only optimum workflow but also safe distancing. All HPFi product conforms to California Air Resource Board (CARB ATCM Phase II) regulations and, subsequently, EPA regulation TSCA Title VI for formaldehyde emissions.
- Assembly is quick and easy by attaching bases to tops with provided fasteners
- Select your choice of HPFi standard thermally fused laminate finish on a 1″ thick core top
- The base is offered in three contemporary powder-coated paint finishes – Black, Silver and Designer White
- All units are properly packed in heavy-duty cartons with heavy-duty corner pads which conforms to or exceeds Uniform Freight Classification recommendations
- Available in high-pressure laminate top at extended lead time
- Select PowerFlex power modules can be installed on the top surface