Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Forbes shares 5 ways you can get healthier at work without leaving the office – even if your workplace doesn’t have a gym.
- Harvard Business Review reports that a new survey has revealed that American employees are craving something fundamental and essential to human needs: access to natural light and views of the outdoors.
- Biophilic interiors are on the rise, says Premier Construction News, to combat the historically detached nature of commercial spaces from nature.
- The new challenges today’s designers face, reports Commercial Real Estate, are why office design is changing at a rapid rate.
- Are your employees disengaged? Customer Think believes changing your workspace could help.
2021 Competition Market Partners