Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Each company has its own “culture” – but what starts out as a voluntary alignment, reports Harvard Business Review, sometimes end up looking like something more sinister.
- Butterfly populations are plummeting, but this new New York office building is designed to help give monarch butterflies a place to live. Learn more from Fast Company.
- Independent Retailer shares the alternative ways retailers are tapping into mixed use spaces.
- FMLink shares ten tips to navigate C-suite expectations while leading strategic workplace initiatives.
- With the rise of WeWork, big data, and the tenant experience, Propmodo touches on how landlords have a lurking feeling that both the market and industry may be at an inflection point.
2022 Competition Partners