Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Inc. rounds up the year’s most beautiful and innovative offices, from San Francisco to Cairo to Kuala Lumpur.
- Forbes takes a look into the future and explores what the workplace will be like in the year 2069.
- By prioritizing the well-being of their employees, World Interiors News says companies can fulfill their briefs with clever architecture and designs.
- Commercial Property Executive interviews Gensler CEO Diane Hoskins on the design firm’s new forecast of how demographic shifts, climate change and other issues will re-shape real estate.
- Commercial Observers reports on what created the perfect storm for coworking: start-ups, recession and the need for flexibility.
There are some absolutely incredible office designs here.