Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web. This week, we’re sharing what other news outlets are saying about the close of 2019 and what 2020 holds for the future of work.
- Allwork.Space asked 11 industry leaders and experts what they think is next for the coworking/flexible workspace industry.
- As 2019 draws to a close, Commercial Cafe takes a look at some of the most popular commercial interior design trends and has in-depth discussions with several interior design experts.
- Commercial Property Executive shares why the outdoor office is here to stay.
- To mark the end of the year, Design Milk looks back at their most popular At The Office posts from 2019.
- Buildings.com shares why the future of the open office will focus on health and personalization.
Competition Market Partners